St. Louis, MO ‚â€“ Watlow‚Â® introduces the EZ-ZONE‚Â® RM ‚â€“ a configurable multi-loop temperature/process controller. The EZ-ZONE RM is the first industrial controller to integrate an entire assembly of control loop functionality in one space-saving, DIN-rail mounted package.
EZ-ZONE RM can be used as a PID temperature/process controller, an over/under limit controller or these functions can be combined into an integrated controller. Other control functions can be integrated as well, such as high amperage power controller output, creating a complete and integrated thermal loop controller all in one package.
EZ-ZONE RM can be configured with between 1 to 16 modules controlling from 1 to 64 loops. Because the controller is single-loop scalable, customers pay only for what they need ‚â€“ exact loop count.
EZ-ZONE RM allows for many optional integrated controller functions to be combined together or ordered in different quantities, including:
* PID temperature/process controller;
* Over/under temperature limit control loops;
* 10 or 15 ampere power output/heater driver options;
* On-board data logging;
* Current measurement input;
* Sequencer start up and control function;
* Programmable timer and counter functions;
* Programmable math and logic options;
* Multiple communication protocol options;
* Mobile configuration with removable secure digital flash card
* SPLIT-RAIL‚â„¢ configuration to isolate low voltage input modules from high voltage output modules.
This new rail mount integrated multi-loop controller is ideal for semiconductor processing, photovoltaic, packaging, plastics processing and a variety of other applications that require multi-loop control.
Filed Under: Electronics • electrical, Sensors (temperature)