Nemicon (Japan) has announced its 7S Series Incremental Rotary Encoder. At just 7.2 mm in diameter, and based on Nemicon’s successful line of 18 mm and 12 mm diameter miniature encoders, the 7S Series shaft type encoder features high resolution, high noise immunity, and high reliability. Other features include:
- A body height of 10.5 mm.
- 3 options for resolutions ranging from 100 to 400 pulses per rotation.
- A maximum current consumption of 30 mA.
- A maximum operating frequency of 100 kHz.
- An operational temperature range from -10 to +80ºC.
For more information, visit www.nemicon.com/7s.htm.
Filed Under: Industrial automation, Encoders (rotary) + resolvers