STEUTE’s Series ZS 71 emergency pull wire switch is equipped with snap-action, NC positive-break contacts, providing a safe, reliable means for initiating an emergency stop along the length of the installed pull-wire.
Switching function occurs if actuating wire is pulled or breaks. Its’ 35 meter reach, integral pushbutton reset; rugged, die-cast aluminum, powder-coated housing; and IP 69K ingress protection rating, make it suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Wire pull and breakage detection
- Maximum pull wire length: 35 m
- Switching System: Snap-action, positive-break NC contacts
- Contacts: 2NC and 1 NO with double break
- Contact Material: Silver
- Connections: Screw connection terminals
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant, powder-coated,die cast aluminum housing
- Ingress protection ratings: IP66, IP67, IP69 and IP69K
- Operating temperature range: -25oC to + 70oC
- Integral pushbutton release
- Mechanical Life: > 100,000 operations
- Certifications: cCSAus
- EN ISO 13849-1, EN ISO 13850 and EN 60947-5-1 Compliant
STEUTE Industrial Controls, Inc.
Filed Under: Design World articles, Switches