The FT600Q and FT601Q are FTDI Chip’s (UK) first generation USB 3.0 products that function as SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to FIFO bridges, providing data bursting rates of up to 3.2 Gbps. Features include:
- A 56-pin QFN package (FT600Q) and a 76-pin QFN package (FT601Q).
- A 16-bit wide FIFO bus interface (FT600Q) and a 32-bit wide FIFO bus interface (FT601Q).
- Support for up to 8 endpoints.
- Support 2 interfacing modes; the 245 FIFO mode and the multi-channel FIFO mode.
- A remote wake up function that brings the USB host controller out of suspend mode.
- A USB battery charger detection function that enables USB peripheral devices to detect the presence of a higher current power source in order to boost charging capabilities.
- An operating temperature range from -40⁰ to 85⁰C.
For more information visit www.ftdichip.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)