MACOM (Lowell, MA) has announced a new high power amplifier that is ideally suited for C-Band radar and communication applications.
- Is ideal for customers who need a fully matched, small size, and simplified packaged solution for high power pulsed applications.
- Operates over the 5.2-5.9 GHz frequency bandwidth.
- Is a two stage, 8 W saturated C-band power amplifier.
- Has 37% power added efficiency.
- Is packaged in a lead free 5x5mm 20 lead PQFN.
- Offers a fully matched solution which can be used by the customer as a power amplifier stage or as a driver stage in high power pulsed applications.
For more information please visit www.macomtech.com
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)