Crouzet North America’s GDR1 and GDR2 Gearbox Series has speeds ranging from 4 to 100 rpm.
Crouzet North America (Vista, CA) has introduced the new GDR1 and GDR2 Gearbox Series featuring quiet operation, versatile mounting, and high torque. The new gearbox line features:
- Suitability in a variety of medical, commercial, and industrial automation applications where smooth performance and continuous duty capability are required.
- Gear ratios from 25:1 up to 650:1.
- Continuous torques up to 6 Nm.
- Speeds ranging from 4 to 100 rpm.
- A heavy-duty metal housing that provides optimum durability and robust operation.
- Frame sizes that measure 64.1 wide x 81.6 mm long, with thicknesses of 65 mm (GDR2) and 35 mm (GDR1).
- Several mounting holes, and additional mounting plates, for easy adaptability and mounting.
- The ability to interface with Crouzet’s line of DC brush, DC Brushless, and AC Asynchronous motors.
- The ability to be supplied with flying leads, cables, and connectors to suit individual requirements.
- RoHS compliance.
- DC motors that can also be supplied with encoders and EMI filters.
For more information visit www.crouzet-usa.com.
Filed Under: Industrial automation, Gears • gearheads • speed reducers