The MI1000ERU series, a family of 10W DC/DC converters, is now available from MicroPower Direct. These high-performance power converters are designed to provide the model selection, long field reliability, economy and high-performance features required for a wide variety space-critical applications.
- Twenty models operate from 4:1 input ranges of 9 to 36 VDC, or 18 to 75 VDC, providing tightly regulated single and dual outputs of 3.3, 5, 9, 12, 15, 24, ±5, ±9, ±12, ±15 or ±24 VDC
- Input/output isolation of 1,500 VDC, low output noise, tight line/load regulation and high efficiency
- Output power protection, continuous short circuit protection and a remote control input
- MI1000ERU family is packaged in an ultra-miniature, 1.0 x 1.0 x 0.46 inch metal case
- Specified for operation over the wide industrial operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
- Available mounted on adapter boards that allow mounting the converter onto a chassis or a DIN rail
Filed Under: Materials • advanced