Mill-Max has added the Top-Mount SuperSpeed Universal Serial Bus 3.1, Type C to its line of USB IO Sockets. This receptacle is 2X faster than USB 3.0 with more efficient data transfer, higher through-put and improved I/O power efficiency.
• USB 3.1 Top-Mount, Hybrid Layout
• Full metal housing with enhanced EMI/RFI prevention
• Reversible USB Type C Connector. The type C connector style has no polarization so cables, with type C plugs, may be connected regardless of orientation.
• 2X faster than USB 3.0 (up to 10 Gbps) with more efficient data transfer, higher through-put
and improved I/O power efficiency.
• Maintains backward compatibility with previous USB versions
• Provides optimized power efficiency to reduce drain on portable device batteries.
• For Storage, Smartphone, Tablet, Notebook, Docking, Automotive and Home Entertainment
• Packaged on Tape & Reel, 550 parts per 13” Reel
Mill-Max also carries the Mid-Mount USB 3.1 Type C, USB SMT and through-hole, Types A
and B, compatible with USB 1.0 and 2.0 specifications; USB 3.0 through-hole mount sockets, Types A and B receptacles; USB 3.0 Micro-B SMT Sockets, Type B Receptacles and Mini USB SMT Sockets, Types A and B.
Filed Under: Networks • connectivity • fieldbuses