Misumi USA, Inc. announces the expansion of product offerings across two of its mechanical component categories: Timing Pulleys, Belts and Mechanical Locks; and Pulleys for Round and Flat Belts, Idlers and Flat Belts.
Timing pulleys, timing belts and related products are essential to the design and assembly of rugged automated machinery and conveyor systems. The new product lines significantly expand Misumi’s wide selection of components for plant automation, providing customers with the broadest range of options in the industry today. By category, Misumi’s new product additions include:
Timing Pulleys, Belts and Mechanical Locks
* High Torque Timing Pulleys – S14M Type
* Non-Backlash Timing Pulleys – S8M Type; feature significantly lower backlash volume than conventional pulleys
* Keyless Timing Pulleys – H and L Types, and T5 and T10 Types, all with mechanical lock
* Many of S3M, S5M and S8M pulleys now available with inch bores
* Keyless High Torque Timing Pulleys – S3M, S5M and S8M Types, all with mechanical lock
* Flanged Idlers with Teeth – AT5, AT 10 Types
* Timing Belts with Attachments – T5 and T10 Types; attachments are fusion bonded to the backside of the timing belt to enable constant pitch conveyance of various work pieces. Available with 1, 2 holes or without holes.
* Long Timing Belts – Joint machining; number of teeth configurable; suitable for long span synchronous conveyance.
* Long Timing Belts – Joint machining; number of teeth configurable; low friction canvas upholstered backside type suitable for accumulation conveyance.
* Timing Belt Guides – Prevent belts from flexure and wandering during conveyance.
* Metal Fittings (Clamps) for Timing Belts
Pulleys for Round and Flat Belts, Idlers, Flat Belts
* Pulleys for Flat Belts with Urethane – features baked-on urethane surface to provide improved friction resistance over conventional aluminum products
* Pulleys for Round Belts – Set Screw and Clamping Types
* Pulleys for Flat Belts – Crown, Crosspiece Groove (straight or crown) Types
* Idlers for Flat Belts – Straight, Crown and Straight Crosspiece Groove Types
More detailed information about all of these new products, including pricing, technical data and delivery times, can be found in the Misumi catalog and on the website. www.misumi-ec.com/eusaen/mech/.
MISUMI USA, Inc.
Filed Under: Automation components, Linear motion • slides, Mechanical
Tell Us What You Think!