Misumi has increased its line of Hexagon Socket Head Screws, adding several new product types and expanding size ranges for several existing product types.
Hexagon Socket Head Screws – a staple in machine building, metal fabrication, and assembly of factory automation and motion control systems – are also essential stock items in every plant manager's inventory of items needed for routine maintenance and repairs. Because demand is high, MISUMI offers box packaged bulk purchasing of screws at significant cost savings over per-piece prices. Depending on screw sizes, units per box typically range from 200 to 1000. Purchasing in bulk at steeply discounted prices provides added value, especially for large projects or when large in-house inventory is desired.
Some examples of Misumi's new and expanded product line include:
• BOX-CBF Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screws in 4137 Alloy Steel with Black Oxide finish
• BOX-SCB Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screws in 302HQ Stainless Steel (SS)
• BOX-CBSST Hexagon Socket Low Head Screws in 302HQ SS and BOX-CBSTS Extra Low Head Cap Screws in 304 SS
• BOX-GUTB Cover Screws in 302HQ SS. This screw will not drop off from the cover when the cover is removed from the frame (tap machining of cover required).
• BOX-BCB Hexagon Socket Button Head Cap Screws in 4137 Alloy Steel with Black Oxide finish and BOX-SBCB Button Head Cap Screws in 302HQ SS
• BOX-SFB Hexagon Socket Flat Head Cap Screws in 302HQ SS
• BOX-SFBJ Cross Recessed Flat Head Machine Screws in 304 SS
• BOX-TRSS Cross Recessed Truss Machine Screws in 304 SS
• BOX-SCBZ Washer Assembled Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screws in 302HQ SS
• BOX-SCBS Washer Assembled Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screws in 304 SS
• BOX-SCBJ Washer Assembled Cross Recessed Pan Head Screws in 302HQ SS
• BOX-NKJ Cross Recesses Pan Head Screws in 304 SS
• BOX-MSSF Hexagon Socket Set Screws in 4237 Alloy Steel with Black Oxide finish and BOX-MSSFS Set Screws in 302HQ SS
• BOX-MSSK Hexagon Socket Set Screws, Cup Point, in 4137 Alloy Steel with Black Oxide finish and BOX-MSSU Set Screws, Cup Point, in 302HQ SS
MISUMI USA, Inc.
Filed Under: Assembly, Automation components, Fastening + joining • locks • latches • pins, Screws • nuts • bolts