GF Piping Systems introduces the Signet 9900 Transmitter Rear Enclosures. Designed for complete flexibility, these kits include a hinged cover or flat cover that make it possible to mount the company’s Signet 9900-1P Transmitter virtually anywhere, including onto pipes, walls, tanks, struts, at angles, or inside panels for waterproof protection. Holes can be drilled on any enclosure side allowing even further flexibility for wiring in any orientation.
The Signet 9900 Transmitter, part of the SmartPro(TM) Family of Instruments, provides a single-channel interface for multiple parameters including Flow, pH, ORP, Conductivity/Resistivity, Pressure, Temperature, Level, Salinity and more. These versatile performance capabilities combine to make the 9900 well suited for a wide variety of applications including wastewater treatment, reverse osmosis, deionization, chemical manufacturing, metal and plastic finishing, fume scrubbers, cooling towers and media filtration.
- Rear Enclosure Kits are compatible with all generations of the 9900-1P Panel Mount Transmitter and have sufficient room for all accessory modules (4 to 20 mA Output, Batch, Relay, Conductivity and H COMM)
- Enclosures are UL and NEMA TYPE 4X/IP66 rated for indoor and outdoor installations
- Extra large (3.90” x 3.90”), illuminated backlit display and large characters reduce the risk of misreading or misinterpreting displayed values
- Relay and warning LEDs
- Intuitive menu for easy programming
- Plug-in modules that enable the unit to be easily adapted to meet changing customer needs
Filed Under: Materials • advanced