A non-contact linear measurement sensor with a wide range of available outputs has been introduced by Solartron Metrology, a unit of AMETEK, Inc. (Berwyn, PA). The new Orbit LT Laser Triangulation System is designed to support quality control in high volume precision manufacturing applications requiring verification of every part. Features include:
- Ability to be connected with other Solartron probes via the company’s Orbit network or the newer Orbit ACS .
- Availability of other outputs that include, Modbus, RS232, RS485, USB, Ethernet TCP, Discrete NPN, PNP, logic, and analog (0-10 VDC).
- A 15 mm range, 45 mm offset, with 0.1% F.S. (Full Scale) accuracy.
- A heavy duty casing that is IP 67 rated.
- Easy installation that includes teachable settings for different surfaces.
For more information, visit www.ametek.com.
Filed Under: Industrial automation