Red Lion has announced that the Sixnet series RAM 9000 industrial cellular RTUs have received ATEX zone 2, category 3 approval and are safe for use in potentially hazardous environments.
Features of the RAM 9000 include:
- NEW data logging capabilities: record I/O registers on SD Card or internal memory
- High-density on-board I/O: lowers total system cost with two digital inputs, two digital outputs, three analog inputs and one relay output
- Powerful built-in event engine: triggers actions based on real-time operational data
- Remote connectivity: securely monitors serial devices via separate RS-232 and RS-485 ports
- Secure routing: enables reliable data exchange over 4G LTE cellular communication
Ideal for deployment in industrial M2M networks such as oil and gas, water/wastewater, utility and transportation applications, RAM 9000 cellular RTUs provide a seamless network extension to remote locations. With more I/O than many competitive offerings, the RAM 9000 serves as a robust control platform that enables customers to simplify remote site equipment by combining separate functions into one feature-packed cellular RTU. The secure all-in-one RAM 9000 platform combines built-in I/O, a powerful event engine and data logging capabilities to securely monitor and control remote devices via 4G LTE cellular communications.