The unique split-in-half flex element and reversible hubs significantly decrease total costs by reducing inventory and assembly time.
Rexnord Omega couplings are non-lubricated, material-flexing couplings utilizing a specially formulated polyurethane material engineered for maximum durability, strength, and fatigue resistance.
The Rex Omega HSU coupling (green) is specifically designed for hot and humid conditions.
Rexnord is the leading coupling provider in the industry with a full-line of available solutions supported by trained customer service and application engineering professionals focused only on our coupling product line. For more information, contact your local Rexnord account executive.
• Split-in-half flex element design for simplified assembly and disassembly
• Interchangeable hubs allow for reduced inventory
• High-misalignment capacity accommodates unavoidable misalignment with low reactionary forces
• Torsionally soft flex element cushions shock loads and vibration, extending equipment life
• Polyurethane flex element does not require lubrication
• Polyurethane-to-metal bond eliminates assembly and slippage problems associated with mechanically clamped designs
Filed Under: Coupling Tips