Simrit introduces its Preferred Distributor Program aimed at further developing and fostering the company’s partnership with key distributors. During the two-day conference, participants from approximately 20 companies will be introduced to Simrit’s new program created to better support distributors in the North American market.
Focused on partnership and commitment, Simrit’s Preferred Distributor Program offers a variety of resources to help drive distributor success. During the conference, attendees will learn about Simrit’s goal of becoming a more distributor-focused organization, through the creation of a:
- Distributor-oriented online training tool to expand their knowledge and understanding of Simrit products, applications and materials;
- Separate distribution management team dedicated to fostering the program and its participants;
- Motivated sales team with clear distribution strategy;
- Separate qualified distribution customer service team; and
- Committed focus on better understanding distributor requirements to further support their needs.
“The goal of the new program is to promote cooperation and communication between Simrit and its key distributors so they can better serve their customers,” said Michael Baxter, sales director, distribution North America, Simrit. “While Simrit offers a technically advanced product portfolio and ability to provide complex customer-specific solutions, our distributors are a crucial link to our customers and key contributors to the company’s overall success. We want to ensure that our distributor partners have the necessary tools to advise customers on the best solution for their unique needs.”
The Preferred Distributor Program’s introduction at the North American Distributor Conference is the first step in Simrit’s development of a focused commitment on creating a more efficient distribution organization.
Filed Under: Fluid power, Seals
Tell Us What You Think!