The solid-body is a new concept in water resistant D-sub connectors. This design by CONEC is a one piece, nickel plated, die cast housing. The advantage to the one piece housing means fewer components which translates into fewer leak paths and better performance for your application.
• One piece Nickel plated Zinc Die Cast construction
• IP67 – Fewer components equals fewer leak paths
• High performance 30 micro-inches gold plated machined contacts
• Silicone O-ring
• Rear mount panel seal
• Standard and high density and Combination types available
• Solder cup, right angle & straight termination
• Samples are available – consult Conec
• RoHS Compliant
The solid-body can be used in any application where there is a need for water resistant or environmentally sealed connectors.
Filed Under: Connectors (electrical) • crimp technologies, Electronics • electrical