Twin Spring Coupling would like to announce the following list of sale representative companies to support the expansion of our product range out into the Industrial distribution marketplace.
The North American sales representative agents are:
-AF Industrial – CO, UT, WY
-Allied Components Inc. – AK, ID, OR, MT, WA
– Bick Products, Inc.- IA, IL, KS, MO, NE
– Industrial Component Sales – ND, SD, MN, WI
– RDT Industries – MI, IN, OH
– NTS – RI, CT, ME, VT, MA, NH
– Pro Power Associates – Upstate NY, Western PA
– Rausch Sales – Florida (Except Panhandle)
– RPT – AR, LA, NM, OK, TX
– Simpson & Associates – AL, FL Panhandle, GA, MS, TN
– Driven Sales – Lower NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD
– RGW Sales – Canada
These companies have many years of power transmission experience and the fit with our coupling line is a natural add-on to their current product offerings, says Darren Finch CEO/Founder of Twin Spring Coupling.
The companies in the industrial distribution channel have had lots of experience dealing with these companies, the likes of Grainger, Motion, AD, Fastenal, MSC Industrial, DXP, BDI, OTP, Turtle and Hughes, CBT, IBT, and many others, they will continue to deal with them and serve as their front-line sales and technical support agents.
Twin Spring Coupling
Filed Under: Coupling Tips