Custom Machine & Tool Co., Inc. has been a US manufacturer of timing pulleys, drive systems and components for the motion control and power transmission markets since 1964.
Our product offering contains all types of popular timing pulley tooth designs including:
- Trapezoidal Profile – MXL (.080″), XL (.200″), L (.375″) and H (.500″)
- HTD® metric curvilinear Profile – 3M, 5M, 8M
- Gates PowerGrip® (PGGT) Profile – 2MM, 3MM, 5MM, 8MM
- Goodyear Super Torque Pd® – 3M, 5M, 8M
- Metric Profile – T2, T2.5, T5, T10, T20 Profile
- AT Metric Profile – AT5, AT10, AT20 Profile
- 40 DP Profile (.0816″)
- ZERO BACKLASH also available
We can provide these timing pulleys in all popular belt widths and any custom belt width desired.
CMT’s continuous investment in manufacturing capital equipment allows us to make a full range of timing pulleys, timing belts, timing pulley stock, and timing pulley flanges in Aluminum, stainless steel, steel, plastic, brass and bronze for both stock and custom applications. We also produce custom v-ribbed pulleys, tapered bushings, sprockets, and industrial power transmission components.
Filed Under: TECHNOLOGIES + PRODUCTS, Motion control • motor controls