MINNEAPOLIS, MN — E-Switch announces the new, modular MDP-16 series of illuminated pushbutton switches. Its modular interface design features an attractive front panel and many illumination options. Actuator styles include a low or high bezel, and a flush mount or full guard option. There are six actuator colors to choose from as well. This robust switch is great for industrial applications. Specifications include:
* Electrical Life —6,000 cycles both silver and gold
* Mechanical Life — 50,000 cycles typical
* Contact Rating — 5A, 250VAC; 8A, 125VAC UL and VDE
* Contact Resistance — 100 milliohms (initial max)
* Insulation Resistance — 50 Megaohms (Min @ 100V)
* Dielectric Strength — 2,000VDC
* Operating Temperature — minus 25C to + 55C
Markets for the MDP-16 series switch include industrial control applications, instrumentation, transportation equipment and telecommunications, among others.
Filed Under: Electronics • electrical, Switches
Tell Us What You Think!