MINNEAPOLIS, MN – E-Switch announces the new LP2 series illuminated pushbutton switch, featuring multiple LED colors, custom marking options on the caps, and different cap sizes. The LED colors feature red, blue, green, yellow, white or none. You can choose from six different button colors as well: black, red, white, gray, transparent red, and transparent blue. You also can choose a stock graphic or a custom graphic for the button.
* Operating Life: 300,000 cycles
* Contact Rating: 20VDC @ 1mA; 5VDC @ 5mA
* Contact Resistance (Initial Max): 200milliohms max @ 5VDC, 1mA
* Contact Arrangement: SPST, normally open
* Insulation Resistance: 100Megaohms max @ 100VDC
* Dielectric Strength (1 min): 250 VAC
* Force: 125 +/- 35 grams
* Travel: 1.3mm +/- 0.3mm
* Operating/Storage Temperature: -20C to +70C
Markets and applications for the LP2 series illuminated pushbutton switch include audio/visual, consumer electronics, telecommunications, medical, testing/instrumentation, computer/servers, and more.
Filed Under: Electronics • electrical, Switches