Buffalo Grove, IL — Carlo Gavazzi has launched the UDM60, a powerful tachometer that measures and processes two independent pulse signals and features a dual 6-digit, backlit LCD display and dual analog indicator. The UDM60 enhances Carlo Gavazzi’s modular digital panel meter family through assured backward compatibility of the new TF1 (DC signals) and TF2 (AC signals) tachometer modules which can be used with the existing UDM35 3.5 digit and UDM40 4 digit panel meters and the USC signal conditioner.
The new modules also process complex logic and math functions while maintaining an intuitive programming process through the panel mounted keypad or UDMSoft software. Thanks to its modularity and plug & play assembly, plus an extended input range, the UDM60 offers unique programming and application-solving capability and can be configured as a counter or a dual counter. It also doubles as a powerful controller when up to four alarm outputs are specified and plugged-in.
• Dual 6 digit micro-processor-based controller with analogue indicators
• Dual rate, speed, frequency and period measurement
• Dual counter
• 0.001% RDG basic accuracy
• Range from 0.001Hz to 50kHz (20µs to 1000s)
• Inputs with both scaling and linearization
• Special calculation functions
• Accepts NPN, PNP, NAMUR, TTL, Pickup, voltage free contacts, and AC signal inputs
• Up to 4 independent alarm setpoints (optional)
• 20mA/10VDC analogue output (optional)
• Serial port RS485 or RS232 (optional)
• MODBUS, JBUS communication protocol (optional)
• Front protection degree: IP67
• Backlit LCD display
The UDM60 Series panel meters and BQTF input modules are cULus listed, and carry the CE and RoHS marks, your assurance of a high quality and safe product.
Filed Under: HMIs • operator interfaces • monitors, Test + measurement • test equipment
Tell Us What You Think!