Pentair recently completed the installation of a state-of-the-art Wall-Mount Automation Line at its Anoka, Minnesota facility, which manufactures the company’s Hoffman brand of products.
The Wall-Mount Automation Line uses cutting-edge fabrication and forming technology as well as robotically controlled welding, auto stud and grinding processes to repeatedly create the same high-quality products in an efficient manner.
“The Hoffman brand has a proven history of unparalleled quality, performance and durability,” said Steve Pilla, Vice President, Pentair Equipment Protection. “This is an investment that will support our continued commitment to innovation and delivering the highest quality products and services to our customers.”
The Wall-Mount Automation Line’s world-class technology allows for:
- Faster and higher quality fabrication
- Quicker forming with improved quality
- Repeatable laser and CMT welding
- Consistent and quality stud weld process
- Automated and reliable grinding
- Faster and more efficient painting process
Filed Under: Robotics • robotic grippers • end effectors
Tell Us What You Think!