Sequans Communications S.A. (Paris, France) has introduced the newest member of its Streamlite LTE family of chipset solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT). The Colibri LTE Platform comprises Sequans’ latest baseband and RF chips (SQN3221 and SQN3241), an integrated network and application CPU platform running Sequans’ carrier-proven LTE protocol stack, an IMS client, and a comprehensive software package for over-the-air device management and packet routing. Colibri has been optimized for the design of M2M and IoT modules and devices for numerous new applications. Colibri LTE Platform feature highlights include:
- 3GPP Release 10, software upgradable to Release 11.
- FDD and TDD, up to 20 MHz channels.
- Throughput up to category 4 (150 Mbps DL / 50 Mbps UL).
- Integrated enhanced network and application CPU.
- Wafer-level packaging.
- Embedded IMS VoLTE client and digital voice interface.
- Supports Linux, Android, ChromeOS, Windows, and MAC OS.
- IoT friendly interfaces, including USB 2.0, SDIO 3.0 and high-speed UART.
- Includes Sequans AIR interference cancelation technology for superior cell-edge performance.
For more information, visit www.sequans.com.
Filed Under: Aerospace + defense