E-Switch announces an RGB color option for the LP6 series LED illuminated pushbutton switch. You can order this switch with either SPST or DPST circuit options and it is a momentary switch. It offers a 15mm square sculptured cap with LED color options that now include RGB.
The applications and markets for this switch include consumer electronics, medical devices, audio/visual, instrumentation, vending machines, kiosks and more.
Specifications for the LP6 series illuminated pushbutton switch include:
- Contact Arrangement: SPST or DPST
- Contact Rating: 12mA, 12VDC
- Contact Resistance: 50 mΩ Max (initial)
- Insulation Resistance: 100 MΩ Min.@ 500VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 500VAC
- Electrical Life: 200,000 cycles
- Mechanical Life: 200,000 cycles
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Travel: 2.20mm
- Actuation Force: SPST: 150gf; SPDT: 200gf
Filed Under: Electronics • electrical, Switches