Pentair Equipment Protection introduces the McLean® SPECTRACOOL™ Compact Air Conditioners which includes standard, narrow and compact models. Designed to efficiently deliver vital cooling to sensitive electronics within enclosures, SPECTRACOOL compact air conditioners provide 1,000 and 2,000 BTUs/Hr. (293-585 Watts) of cooling in a compact 17-inch tall by 12-inch wide footprint to fit smaller enclosures for indoor applications.
SPECTRACOOL air conditioners feature a dust-resistant treated coil to support filter-less operation, making them ideal for most environments. The filter-less design minimizes maintenance, saving time and labor costs associated with system operation. With standard, narrow and compact models available, the product line includes multiple cooling capacities and mounting options to fit the greatest variety of cabinet sizes.
Key features of the SPECTRACOOL air conditioners include:
- Models provide 1,000, 2,000, 4,000, 6,000, 8,000, 11,000, 12,000 and 20,000 BTUs/Hr. of cooling and operate on 115, 230 or 400/460 3-phase AC voltage power input
- Narrow and compact models fit on 12-in. (300-mm) deep enclosures
- Narrow and larger-capacity models feature a rotary compressor to deliver greater energy efficiency
- Terminal block power connection for easy installation
- Includes R134a earth-friendly refrigerant
- Units are UL Listed to save customers time and money with agency approvals
- Features lightweight design and built-in hooks on the back of units to facilitate easy installation
- Built-in active condensate evaporator and power-off relay for door switch
Filed Under: Cabinets • enclosures • control panels, Electronics • electrical