Tech-Etch manufactures rigid-flex circuits combining a printed circuit board and flex circuit in one package for improved reliability through reduced interconnects. Rigid-flex circuits maximize three-dimensional space and support higher component density and leadless SMT packages. Tech-Etch circuits are UL recognized and come with up to eight layers.
- Via fill capability can be used to selectively and completely close via holes with epoxy for increased reliability
- Circuits can be manufactured using laminate materials with high Tg and Td values for circuits exposed to high thermal loads
- Clean and efficient legend printing offers increased flexibility and shorter process times
- Surface mount technology (SMT) for component assembly is employed for both prototypes and full production runs
- SMT process can accommodate package sizes down to 0201 and .4mm pitch
Filed Under: Aerospace + defense, Materials • advanced