Agilent Technologies Inc. announced a new basic spectrum analyzer for budget-constrained applications in R&D, manufacturing, maintenance, education labs, spectrum management, bench repair and other general-purpose analyzer applications.
The Agilent N9322C basic spectrum analyzer for the 9-kHz to 7-GHz frequency includes:
- Typical -152 dBm DANL for viewing low-level signals easily and clearly.
- ±0.1 ppm annual aging rate, which reduces frequency drift for more accurate measurements.
- One-button PowerSuite (CHP, OBW, ACPR, SEM and spectrogram), which makes power measurements and signal monitoring simple and intuitive.
- Optional 7-GHz tracking generator with built-in VSWR Bridge, which supports transmission and reflection measurements.
- Demodulation mode to easily and cost-effectively gain more insight into AM, FM, ASK and FSK signal analysis.
- Seven user-definable soft keys, which provide quick access to seven of the most frequently used measurement setups, making it easy to switch from one task to another.