The new FlexaBIS flexible busbar system from Amphenol Aerospace is designed to minimize mechanical stress on the connectors and components within a power box. It also helps to enhance sealing and reduces space requirements.
Its key features and benefits include:
- Mounts to the customer enclosure with the same screws as the IO connectors
- High voltage, high current, and HV interlocks all in one package
- Can be expanded to include filtering and fusing
- HV interlock circuits can be wired in the FlexaBIS
- Can be designed to use any COTS connector
- Available in high temperature PAI (Polyamideimide) or lower temperature PEI (Polytherimide)
- IO connectors on the outside of the box plug into the FlexaBIS on the inside of the box
- No crimping, no lugs; quick and simple installation
The post Flexible busbar system from Amphenol Aerospace minimizes mechanical stress appeared first on Connector Tips.
Filed Under: Aerospace + defense, Connector Tips, TECHNOLOGIES + PRODUCTS, Connectors (electrical) • crimp technologies